Physical and Chemical Properties: white crystalline powder, melting point 147-148 ℃ density 1.43.
Usage: pharmaceutical raw materials.
Our company promise:
1. Good quality product and reasonable price, can meet customers requirment and save customers' money
2. Delivery product on time fast and secure!
3. Professional packing let the customers receive it successfully.
4. Many payment instruments make it convenient to pay.
5. Service customers forever to establish long-term cooperation relationship!
Etizolam vs. Xanax: What's the Difference? What You Need to
Etizolam is primarily used to treat insomnia and anxiety disorders, and it's especially good at relieving anxiety. But it's less likely to have hypnotic effects. In higher doses, it can cause hypnosis, sedation, loss of motor control, and other effects consistent with sleep aids
Etizolam (marketed under many brand names) is a thienodiazepine derivative which is a benzodiazepine analog. The etizolam molecule differs from a benzodiazepine in that the benzene ring has been replaced by a thiophene ring and triazole ring has been fused, making the drug a thienotriazolodiazepine